Membership in C3A is free. When a person joins C3A, he or she agrees to work with C3A to develop and maintain an effective regional response system for meeting the needs of vulnerable and older adults who suffer from, or are at risk for abuse, neglect, self-neglect, and/or exploitation.
Members of C3A agree to:
- Assist with efforts to support related legislation and/or administrative changes
- Become knowledgeable about adult abuse, neglect, self-neglect, and exploitation
- Serve on a C3A committee or as a member of the executive board
- Spread the word about C3A both professionally (if applicable) and personally
- Support the mission of C3A
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION: